Combine the amazing parks in the South: Selous and Ruaha and chill at the Indian Ocean!
4 nights Selous Wildernes Camp, Selous: Flight from terminal I for domestic flight to the Selous, Mtemere Airstrip. Road transfer to the camp, choice of two activities per day either boat safari, walking safari or game drive to
Splendours of one of the largest game preserves in the world.
3 nights Ruaha River Camp, Ruaha : After early breakfast flight to Ruaha National Park. On arrival game drive on the way to the camp. One of Tanzania best kept secret is Ruaha. Ruaha derives its name from the great Ruaha River which flows through the rift valley creating spectacular gorges. Visiting a traditional authentic Masaai Village, game drive and walking safaris.
2 nights Swahili House BB: Before catching the flight to Zanzibar an early morning walking safari. Meet & great at Zanzibar Airport, transfer to The Swahili House. Located in the bustling heart of Stone Town the building was originally set up and used as an Indian Merchant House in the 19th century. In the 125 years that were to come the building was home to one of the many Sultan families and then became a hotel some years ago with authentic Swahili hospitality.
3 nights Fumba Beach Lodge, Half Board: After a relax breakfast road drive of 30 min to Fumba Beach Lodge that is nestled in the southwest of this exquisite island. 26 whitewashed Zanzibari style en-suite bungalows with their own verandas are scattered along the gardens & beach ensuring private views. Three naturally formed coves protect the beaches around the lodge and provide seclusion and tranquillity. For day time excitement you can choose scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming with the dolphins, a sunset cruise, spa treatments or just relax around the swimming pool.
Road transfer back to airport to connect your flight to Dar es Salaam
valid 05 Jan – 19 Dec 2015, min. 2 pax
Itinerary can be reversed & additional nights upon request
· Game Package and Full Board in the camps, Half board at Fumba Beach Lodge , Bed & Breakfast in Swahili House
· Tented accommodation in de parks, deluxe rooms at Swahili House and Fumba.
· Road transfers to The Swahili House, to Fumba & return airport transfer from Fumba
· airstrip transfer to Selous Wilderness Camp and Ruaha River Camp
· Flight from Dar to Selous to Ruaha to Zanzibar and return to Dar es Salaam
· accommodation upgrades
· all optional activities and tours
· international flights
· drinks, laundry, airport taxes and personal expenditures
· Park fees Selous Wilderness Camp $75 per person
· Park fees Ruaha River Camp $30 per person
· Landing fees in Selous & Ruaha $5 p.p.
Tucked safely away from the mainstream safari route the Selous Wilderness Camp, located on the southern shores of the Rufiji River, offers attentive, yet unpretentious personalized service, exquisite dining and fantastic tents with amazing views of the Rufiji River and its wildlife.
Selous Wilderness Camp, Dar es Salaam Office
Selous Game Reserve P.O. Box 4632
Utete Disctric, Pwani Dar es Salaam
Info@selouswilderness.com cell: +255 784 770013
Cell: +255 784 700 103
Whatsapp: +32 471 648260